10 easy Indian breakfast recipes to make at home
Maintaining health these days is a real hectic task, because of this metropolitan life every second person, from school and college-going student to office going individuals; everyone is busy in their multi-tasking life. And in this whole process, the bodily nutritional aspect and requirement have lost its real sense, having junk food is okay at times! But the quantity of everything has to be healthy for the body.
For example, Some person living far away in some hostel or PG consumes a lot of junk food and more or less we can say the food being provided by the hostel or PG itself can not match with the nutritional aspect needed for a growing body or homely-made food.
Hence, there the self-reliance of the person comes into the picture, and believe me these recipes are really easy to make Indian breakfast recipes.
In The Indian breakfast recipes, we are going to mention only those recipes having less than 300-kilo calories, they are high in protein, rich in fiber, and can be clubbed within your diet plans whether it is a 900-kilocalorie diet plan all 1200 kilocalorie diet plan these recipes can be easily clubbed and easy to digest, absorb and transportable in the body.
Suggested reads; Top 10 Historical Places in Delhi you must visit!
List of the Indian breakfast recipes with nutritional benefits
- coriander leaves around 30 grams
- green gram sprouts around 70-gram
- green chili and garlic to taste
- oats around 1 cup or 100-gram
- onion 1 medium piece, 1 to 2 medium pieces, and some basic spices
- Grind oats, coriander leaves, green gram sprout, chillies, and garlic altogether and makeup the even consistency paste.
- Chop the onions into dices grate the carrots and mix it really well with the paste.
- put on the medium flame oil grease the stove with minimum oil and cook crisp chillas
nutritional aspects for 3 chillas:
- calories 255-kilocalorie
- protein 11.7-gram
- carbohydrates 40.5 gram
- fiber around 11 grams
Great Millet dosa
- 1 cup Jowar aata
- grated bottle gourd around 50-gram
- grated medium carrot one piece
- some 30-gram grated paneer
- This going to be a gluten-free recipe
- other things required cumin seeds around: 3 grams coriander powder
- Optional: red chili flakes for Pizza masala to add a little flavor and 1 tablespoon cardamom powder.
Mix jawar atta with grated veggies, paneer, chopped chilis, and spices and salts to make an even consistency paste. Grease the stove cook on medium flame and start making it just like your regular dosa
Benefits of sorghum (Jowar)
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients.
- Rich in soluble fiber
- Helps to reduce cholesterol levels
- Rich in protein
- It is gluten-free
- Improves overall digestion
- Controls blood sugar levels
Nutritional aspects for 4 dosas
- calories to 25-kilocalorie
- protein 8.2 grams
- carbohydrates 36-gram
- fibers 7.2 gram
- Take two cups dosa batter
- Some 40-gram pumpkin
- A medium-size bottle gourd, some garlic, cumin seeds, coriander powder, salt, and chili powder to taste.
- In addition to this, you can have a small chopped pumpkin, chopped small carrot.
- Along with dosa have some 125 to 138 ml of milk.
Mix the grated veggies finely with salts and veggies leave it for 5 mins. Grease the stove and prepare like regular dosa.
total nutritional aspects:
- calories 282 kilocalorie
- protein 6.8 gram
- carbohydrates 30.9 gram
- fibers around 7 gram
How to make masala oats?
you will be needing some regular vegetables such as 2 to 3 medium-size carrots, some hundred grams of pumpkin (small in size), and 1 medium-sized tomato and onion wash and dice them finely.
- Oil the pan add one spoon of mustard seed, cumin seeds, curry leaves, chopped onion, chopped chilies Roast them wait for the onion to some little Brown then add vegetables and basic masalas into it as per your taste.
- Cover the lid and cook the vegetable. Wait for them to release water then add some 40 grams of rolled oats around 1 full cup, mix well for like 4 mins, and after this add 250 ml of water.
- Make sure you are maintaining consistency and leave it for slow cooking for about 7 to 10 minutes.
The calories will be 248- kilocalorie, proteins will be 8-gram, fibers will be 10 grams, very rich in fiber.
- Medium-sized onion
- Small cauliflower
- Medium carrot
- Medium capsicum
- A small cup of sooji
- 20 gm peanuts
- Roast peanuts on a pan, add cumin seed and curry leaves, and then add diced onions, wait for the onions to get light brown in color.
- Now, add rest of the veggies, cover the lid of the pan, and wait for the veggies to get cooked by leaving it for a minimum of 10 min.
- Now, add sooji (semolina), mix it well for 3mins, cover the lid and cook for 7 to 10 mins.
- Calories: 259 kilocalories
- Protein 20 grams
- Carbohydrates 39.5 gram
- Fiber 10.6 5 grams
- A big banana,
- 4 to 5 spoons of curd
- 1 medium-size cup of milk
- some dates for sweetness
- 20 gram of rolled oats
- sugar and honey for cocoa powder are optional
we will be Using a mixer blender add a Banana some flaxseed or sunflower seeds or maybe pumpkins, also some dry fruits (any of it ), and then add rolled oats and blended for some 4 minutes to make a thick fulfilling drink.
- calories: 296 kilocalories
- protein will be 8.67 Gram
- carbohydrate will be 45.8-gram
- fibers will be 4.8 grams.
- This is very easy to make, rich in nutrients, and easy to digest dish.
- Required materials: 25gm oats with some water then add half a glass of milk, leave it to get cooked on medium flame. Garnish with chopped banana.
- Optional to add honey or sugar.
Tip: Eat it after refrigerating for some 10 to 20 mins, you will be loving it!!!
Read article on : Majnu-ka-tilla
Banana Oat Bread:
- Whole wheat flour,
- Oatmeal flour,
- Ripe bananas,
- Dark brown sugar,
- Extra light virgin olive oil,
- Vanilla essence, Egg, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt, Walnuts.
- First, Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Then combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl (Whole wheat flour, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar).
- Then also combine all the wet ingredients in a bowl (Mashed ripe bananas, Egg, vanilla essence, olive oil).
- After that mix the dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Lightly oil a baking tin with olive oil.
- Add the banana bread batter into the baking tin. Sprinkle nuts are of your choice but I mostly used chopped walnuts.
- Then place the baking tin in the oven and let it bake about 50-55 minutes or until a pierced toothpick comes out clean.
Then serve warm or cold of your choice.
It is delicious, healthier because it is made with ingredients like wheat flour and rolled oats add fiber and other important nutrients and no sugar so it is also healthy for sugar patients.
Whole wheat flour, Egg, yolk, Yoghurt, Milk, Water, Vegetable oil, Spinach leaves (drained and chopped to a paste), Nutmeg, Salt and pepper, Oil, Spring onions, Beaten hung curd, Cheese, Egg, Sauteed mushrooms, Chilli powder, Parsley, Salt and pepper, Cherry tomatoes, Torn basil leaves, Salad/ olive oil, Lemon juice, Mustard powder, Garlic,
- First, Put sifted flour into a bowl. Beat in egg, curd, water, and oil. Mix In spinach paste, nutmeg, and seasoning. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- In between 30 minutes You can heat oil and saute onions for 2-3 minutes. Cool.
- Beat onions into yogurt with remaining filling ingredients, using only half the cheese.
- Pour some batter into an oiled pan to form a thin pancake. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side
- Spread 1 Tbsp of filling over each pancake. Fold.
- Arrange on a buttered ovenproof dish, scatter on cheese, and bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot, with tomato salad.
For Salad: Mix dressing ingredients together. Combine with tomatoes, herbs, and seasoning. Chill and serve.
First, you can make them with whole grains like whole-wheat flour, which will add heart-healthy filling fiber. You can also add extra-healthy toppings, like fruit to boost vitamins and fiber- and protein-packed nuts to transform them into a nutritious breakfast that will help you stay full through the morning.
Ingredients Required: For the salad:, red capsicums (de-seeded), cherry tomatoes (cut in half), cucumber, lettuce leaves (torn), fresh basil leaves, chicken sausages, baby potatoes (cut in half), fresh red chili (de-seeded), red wine vinegar or lemon, dijon mustard, salt & pepper, honey, extra virgin olive oil
- First, Heat the 2tbsp of olive oil in a pan and then mix the sausage and potatoes for 2 minutes on medium heat. Mix with salt & pepper.
- Then add the red chili and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Fill or toss the sausages & potatoes and add them to the platter.
- In the 2nd pan heat 2tbsp of olive oil.
- Then fry 2 eggs, boil up on low heat.
- And Then place them on the Platter.
- Then shake all the ingredients to the jar.
- Pour as much as desired onto veggies and serve.
- Store the extra dressing in the fridge and that can be used up for 2 weeks.
What you eat in your breakfast basically depends upon your mood and mental performance for the whole of the day. So, it will definitely boost up your mood, May increase your digestion, help in losing your weight, may boost your overall health, and protect you from any kind of disease.
-BY Rajan sharma and Preet kumar